- Constant adult supervision is required
- Remove shoes, jewellery, eyeglasses and any sharp objects before entering
- No food, drinks, pets, or gum
- EXIT the unit if it begins to lose air
- Riders should all be of compatible age size
- No rough play. Participants are to refrain from horseplay or other dangerous behaviour
- No climbing the wall of the bouncer
- Inflatable bouncy castle must be anchored to the ground at all the times with stakes and should never be removed
- Children should stay away from the blower at all times
- The blower must be operated by adults only
- In the unlikely event of a blower failure please evacuate children immediately
- Evacuate children and deflate the structure in case of heavy rain or high winds (over 25 km/h)
- Make sure children are bouncing away from others and away from the sides
- Do not exceed the recommended child capacity
- Infants and pregnant women should not be using the unit
- Individuals with health concerns should not enter the inflatable.
- The bouncer must be fully inflated before any children are allowed inside.
- The bouncermust be fully inflated until everyone is out.
- Keep the bouncer a safe distance from water, fence, walls or other obstructions.
WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Once you are finished using the unit please ensure that there are no foreign objects or people inside the inflatable and turn the blower off. If there is water in or on the unit from rain, you need to dry the inflatable first. To do so, inflate the unit with the blowers and leave inflated for at least half an hour.
Inflatable Safety Rules for Customers
Warning: these rules MUST be followed to avoid any serious injury. There are inherent many risks, in the participation in or on any inflatable interactive device. Participants and supervisors should be aware that they have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while in or on the inflatable activity. Individuals with head, back, or any other disabilities, pregnant woman, small infants and others susceptible to injury from fall, bumps or bouncing are not permitted in or on in the inflatable unit any time.
RULES FOR SLIDES
- Sit down and slide feet first
- No more than one participant climbing the ladder at any one time.
- No more than one participant sliding down slide chute at any one time.
- No horseplay or climbing walls on slide platform
- No more than two participants should be on top platform at any one time
- Do not slide down the slide until landing pad is cleared of previous participant.